Sunday, October 2, 2011

Class Reflection

As I spend these late nights in school trying to figure out what to do and how to do it with two of my classmates and my crying baby by my side, I think that this class takes a lot of my time away from my family.  I think that since, we are all just learning these Web 2.0 tools it makes it harder and takes longer to do.  If we were familiar with all these tools it would be easier, but learning has been a struggle so far and time consuming.  I go back to realizing that this was the reason I joined the MTT, to learn all the new tools out there available for us to use at no cost at all.  I am glad I am learning but my fustration always kicks in first and makes me think it's not worth it.  I really like being able to vent on our blogs. Thanks, Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment